About the course
Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING BEHAVIOUR THAT CHALLENGES
There are lots of reasons why someone’s behaviour might be challenging – anxiety, neglect, abuse, learning disabilities, dementia, to mention just a few. If you want to gain a better understanding of challenging behaviour and how to support individuals who display it, this online qualification is a great way to build your knowledge. You will learn about what ‘behaviour that challenges’ means, why some people display this behaviour and the impact it can have. You’ll also gain insight into how to support positive behaviour, the importance of communication and how to manage challenging behaviour.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- What is meant by the term ‘behaviour that challenges’?
- How to recognise changes in individuals that may indicate an episode of challenging behaviour
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- How reflection on an incident can assist in managing future behaviour
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.