ABOUT THE COURSE
Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN PRINCIPLES OF CARE PLANNING
In the care sector, it’s important that residents and patients are treated with a friendly and caring approach. The need for high-quality, skilled and knowledgeable care workers has never been greater. Our level 2 course in Care Planning will make sure you’ve got all the knowledge you need to provide high-quality care for the people you work with. It will help you to develop personally and professionally and evidence your competency to employers. You will learn about person-centred care and the best ways to provide support with everything from nutrition and hydration to personal hygiene and continence care.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- Understanding Person-Centred Thinking and Planning
- Care Planning for the Care Worker
- Understanding Nutrition and Hydration in Health and Social Care Settings
- Principles of Supporting an Individual to Maintain Personal Hygiene
- Understanding Continence Care
- Principles of Supporting Sleep
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.