ABOUT THE COURSE
Health and Social Care, Childcare
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING COMMON CHILDHOOD ILLNESSES
This qualification is great if you’re looking to learn more about common childhood illnesses. Whether you look after infants and children as part of your job or in your personal life, this course will give you the knowledge you need to support their development and well-being. As well as learning about common illnesses that occur in childhood, you’ll gain insight into providing a safe and healthy environment for babies and children.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- Understand how to provide a safe and healthy environment for babies and young children
- Understand common childhood illnesses
- Understand health emergencies and specific health conditions in an early years setting
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.