ABOUT THE COURSE
Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN COUNSELLING SKILLS
Many people find it helpful to seek counselling at some point in their lives, and a counsellor can provide support for people in all sorts of situations. If you’re interested in supporting people to improve their personal well-being, this course will provide you with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills to do that. You’ll learn about core counselling skills and how to use them in a counselling relationship. You will also be taught about counselling theory and the ethical framework that informs how counsellors use their skills.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- Describe how core counselling skills can be used in a counselling relationship and in other helping activities
- Describe how counselling theory underpins the use of counselling skills
- Describe how the ethical framework informs own use of counselling skills.
- Describe how to develop skills and qualities in the future
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.