ABOUT THE COURSE
Hospitality and Catering
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HOSPITALITY
In the hospitality sector, staff are often the forefront of the business. When you’re working in hospitality, it’s important to make sure you give customers a great first impression. This fully online course will help you brush up on essential skills for hospitality, including how to communicate effectively, the importance of teamwork and the importance of maintaining food hygiene. You will also learn about legislation and guidance you need to know when working in this sector, as well as the professional personal standards you will need to maintain.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- Principles of Customer Service in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Effective Teamwork in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Legislation and Guidance Relevant to the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Professional Personal Standards in the Hospitality Sector
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.