ABOUT THE COURSE
Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE SETTINGS
The best healthcare providers thrive by creating positive working relationships with patients, families and residents. This fully online level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings is designed to help you develop these positive working relationships. You will learn about customer expectations and how to adapt environments and your communication styles for customers with specific needs. You’ll also gain a better understanding of what makes effective teams work.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- Understanding customer expectations in health and social care settings
- How to identify the types of customers who interact with health and social care services
- Different communication methods used in health and social care settings
- How to provide a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for diverse needs
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.