ABOUT THE COURSE
Business and Management, IT, Software and Web
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING DATA PROTECTION AND DATA SECURITY
Anyone who works with personal data needs to understands the laws surrounding it. This fully online level 2 Certificate in Data Protection and Data Security will provide you with essential knowledge on data protection compliance. The qualification will help to develop your understanding of key data legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act. You will learn the steps that organisations can take to protect data from common threats to ICT systems, as well as the consequences that failing to protect data can have for individuals and organisations.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- Current data protection legislation, and how it is applied
- Organisational procedures concerning data
- Possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them
- Consequences of not protecting data, and the impact of possible breaches.
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.