ABOUT THE COURSE
Health and Social Care
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING THE CARE AND MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES
Diabetes is a growing health problem worldwide, but it can be prevented, delayed or managed with simple lifestyle changes. Whether you work in the care sector or just want to look out for your own health or the health of someone you know, this online course will provide you with essential knowledge. You’ll learn about the different forms and causes of diabetes, as well as the care, treatment and management of the condition.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- Evidence of staff competency to external stakeholders
- Relevant in a wide variety of care settings
- Reduces the risk of malpractice and negligence
- Improves your team’s understanding of forms and causes of diabetes
- Reinforces the importance of careful managing and monitoring
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.