ABOUT THE COURSE
IT, Software and Web
LEVEL 2 DIGITAL SKILLS FOR WORK (LOGISTICS)
The logistics industry relies on digital technology to keep it at the forefront of the supply chain. As technology advances, it’s essential that employees have the right skills to keep up with demand. Our online level 2 Digital Skills for Work qualification will help you keep your day-to-day operations running smoothly. You will learn how to safely and securely store your company data in line with legislation, how to use technology to communicate with colleagues quickly and effectively, and how to use social networks to thrive professionally and personally.
Available fully funded
- Understand how to protect devices and data
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- Use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.