ABOUT THE COURSE
Education and Training
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN THE PRINCIPLES OF WORKING WITH INDIVIDUALS WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES
Around 1.5 million people in the UK have a learning disability. If you work with people with learning disabilities, or are interesting in starting in the sector, it’s essential you have a good understanding of the signs and symptoms of different health conditions, as well as knowledge of legislation and the healthcare system. This level 2 course will ensure your knowledge is up to date and you can provide high-quality care for those you work with.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- Gives employees a high standard of learning
- Relevant to a variety of people and settings
- Provides assurance of well trained employees
- Improves your team’s understanding of learning disabilities
- Creates better preventative care
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.