ABOUT THE COURSE
If you work in retail, it’s important that you’re fully trained and equipped to meet customers’ needs. Our level 2 certificate in Understanding Retail Operations covers everything from the selling process to retail law to handling customer complaints. It’s a great way to make sure you have the skills you need to do your job. This fully online course lets you carry out training in your own time, whenever and wherever is most convenient for you.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- Develop understanding of the different aspects of the retail industry
- Learn about customer payments and the selling process
- Understand how to provide good customer service
- Learn how to deal with queries and complaints
- Gain an understanding of basic retail law and the importance of correct stock control
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.