ABOUT THE COURSE
Health and Social Care, Education and Training
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING SPECIFIC LEARNING DIFFICULTIES
Around 15% of people have a learning difficulty, which means they can find it harder to learn certain skills. If you’re looking to improve your understanding and awareness of learning difficulties, this is the course for you. You will learn about a range of specific learning difficulties, including ADHD, dyslexia and dyscalculia. It’s great for people working in a variety of sectors, such as healthcare, social care and education.
Available fully funded
Online / Paper-based
- The characteristics of ADHD, ADD, dyslexia and dyscalculia
- How specific learning difficulties can affect children and adults in different ways
- The importance of early diagnosis
- The various assessment methods available to diagnose specific learning difficulties
- How individuals can be supported to gain, start and continue with study and employment
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.