ABOUT THE COURSE
In this fast-moving world, technology plays a huge part in daily life. The care sector is no different. Technology Enabled Care (TEC) is playing an increasing role in health and social care, with over 1.7 million vulnerable people relying on TEC to support independence in their own homes. This qualification helps you understand the positive impact technology can have on people and the improvements it can make to their quality of life. You will learn about different types of TEC available and how they can support people’s independence and well-being.
- Introduction to technology enabled care that can be used to help support an individual’s quality of life
- Understanding a person-centred approach to technology enabled care that can support independence, health and well-being
- Understanding roles and responsibilities in relation to technology enabled care
- Introduction to legislation, safeguarding and regulatory requirements relating to technology enabled care
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.