ABOUT THE COURSE
Workplace Violence and Harassment
Business and Management
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AND HARASSMENT
In any workplace, there can be no room for violence and harassment. Sadly, reports show that more than 1 in 3 people leave their job because of bullying. With our level 2 Certificate in Understanding Workplace Violence and Harassment qualification, you will gain an understanding of how to create a safe working environment. You’ll learn about important policies and procedures, why workplace violence may occur, and how the risk of workplace violence can be reduced by good practices. The qualification will also give you the skills to champion equality and diversity within your workplace and make it more inclusive.
Available fully funded
- How to contribute to a positive and safe working environment
- How to reduce and effectively deal with violence in the workplace
- Understanding aggression, bullying and harassment in the workplace and how it can be prevented
- Understanding equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the benefits to individuals and organisations
- England (Distance Learning).
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
HOW TO SIGN UP
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.